Great plants start with great soil. Growers who want the very best work with TerraVesco. Batch to batch consistency in both composition and microbiology delivers the highest level of quality and value.
A small amount of TerraVesco Vermicompost goes a long way.
- uf095uf020Plant directly in transplant hole for direct contact with roots
- uf095uf020Blend into potting mixes
- uf095uf020Blend into native soils
The high porosity level of TerraVesco Vermicompost allows roots to breath and retains moisture while delivering a significant amount of microbiology to the root zone of plants.
TerraVesco Vermicompost has been produced for nearly twenty-five years in Sonoma, CA. Vermicompost is OMRI listed and CDFA certified organic input material for the production organic crops.
Organic dairy manure is the primary input, which is pre-composted to eliminate weed seeds and harmful pathogens. It is then fed to nearly 50 million red wiggler worms.
For best results, place the Vermicompost directly in contact with the roots of the plants during the planting process. Incorporating TerraVesco Vermicompost results in enhanced root mass, increased stem calipers, increased nutrient uptake and more resilient plants.
- Made in Sonoma, CA
- Guaranteed Analysis: 0.75 u2013 0.75 u2013 0.75
- Guaranteed Microbes:
- Bacillus subtilis - 10,000 cfu/g
- Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes - 10,000 cfu/g
- Can be used in combination with current planting practices
- Inoculates the root zone with large and diverse microbial communities
- Can be used to re-condition soil between planting seasons
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.