The PHOTOBIOu2022M multi-bar LED can be applied as a direct 1000W HID alternative or retrofit. The fixtureu2019s slim vertical profile makes it ideal for vertical tiered cultivation for greater production capacity in the same square footage. Patented PHOTOu2022PRO Photon Regulating Optics ensure the most efficient delivery of plant biologically active radiation (PBAR) to the plant canopy. PHOTOu2022LOC Light Output Control allows precise control over the photons that are delivered to the plant canopy when used in conjunction with a 0u201310V controller. The specific power cable is sold separately based upon your requirements.
Both S1 and S4 spectrums are available in 100V through 480V configurations.
S1 Spectrum: Developed for businesses that are heavily focused on flower production for the eventual extraction of pharmaceutical grade concentrates. Provides UV and Far Red outside of the PAR range. UV is responsible for increased terpene content, pest and pathogen resistance, and color expression. Far Red light is responsible for increased leaf size, which contributes to driving other processes in the plant. More leaf surface area increases photosynthesis, which in turn increases flower and fruit biomass.S1 is designed for application exclusively in flowering phase.
S4 Spectrum: Provides highly efficient full spectrum with a healthy red-to-blue ratio to drive photosynthesis. Light energy between 500u2013599nm, previously thought wasted, penetrates deeper into the plant canopy promoting photomorphogenic responses. High color rendering u201cwhiteu201d light aids to rapidly identify potential threats to your crop and provides superior working conditions and safety for personnel. Ideal for both flowering and vegetative production.
- High capacity production capabilities backed by technology from one of the world's largest LED chip manufacturers
- Bar spacing can be adjusted to optimize uniformity
- Patented PHOTOu2022PRO Photon Regulating Optics create unrivaled uniform light delivery to your plant canopy
- 100-480V Driver Options
- German Made Wieland IP Rated Input Power Connection
- PHOTOu2022LOC Light Output Control access any 0-10V signal to control photoperiod and dimming
- Antireflective coating on the inside of lens ensures maximum photon transmission
- Frosted lens to properly blend spectrum
- True IP65 protection against water and dust
*Power cable sold separately based upon your specific requirements
Power Cord options listed below:
CHW863000W - 8' Wieland F 16AWG WT w/leads, Harness
CHW883021W - 8' Wieland F 18AWG WT locking 277V, L7-20P, Harness
CHW843010W - 8' Wieland F 14AWG WT 110-120V Plug, 5-15P, Harness
CHW863015W - 8' Wieland F 16AWG WT 208-240V Plug, 6-15P, Harness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.