OAKTON's new EcoTestr is economical and easy to use. With its crystal clear, ergonomically designed display, you can easily view measurements at a glance.u00a0Each rugged tester has a waterproof and dustproof housing for use in dirty and damp field conditions. Simply dip and readu2014the orientation of the display means there's no need to turn your head or tilt the tester.u00a0Single-junction electrode is well-suited for general purpose applications. Recessed bulb with bulb guard protects against breakage.u00a0One point calibration with auto-buffer recognition for quick calibrations. Hold function locks in measured value. Auto-off function preserves batteries.
- Ideal for student, hydroponics, and hobbyist use!
- Economical, pocket sized meter is perfect for less demanding applicationsu00a0
- Waterproof, dustproof housings float
- Easy to use; push-button calibration with auto buffer recognitionu00a0
- Includes transparent electrode cover/sample cup
- Push-button calibration, HOLD function, and error messages
Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: 0.1 pH
Temperature compensation: none, bring samples and standards to
Calibration: one point
Buffer recognition: 4.0, 7.0, or 10.0
Display: three-digit vertical LCD
Power: four 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: >300 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.