The C65 is a microprocessor-based conductivity tester with a rugged one-piece IP67 waterproof casing. Immersible up to the LCD. This instrument is a low-cost and easy to use meter with a replaceable electrode. Includes 3 1.5 volt button batteries.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- IP67 waterproof casing
- Replaceable electrode
- Easy to read LCD
- Easy to use
- Measurements range of 0-1999 S/cm
- Resolution of 1 S/cm
- Accuracy of 2% full scale
- Calibration of manual 1 point
- Compensation of 0-50u00b0C
- Testing environment of 32-122u00b0F, 100% RH
- 250 hours battery life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.