Slim, stylish and elegant, the new Livo high wall units are the latest addition to the Gree comfort family. These 16-SEER heat pump systems are built around Gree's G10 Inverter and variable compressor technology, using environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant.
Each Livo+ mini split indoor unit is designed to heat and cool a single room, and will blend seamlessly into any decor. The unobtrusive front panel features a virtually hidden digital LED display, and the unit operates quietly, day after day.
- 22,000 BTU cooling and 23,000 BTU heating for powerful temperature control
- Heat or cool up to 1,100 sq. ft. to keep your living space comfortable
- G10 inverter technology allows the system to ramp up or slow down avoiding frequent starts and stops resulting in a more comfortable climate and better air quality
- Digital thermostat read-out on both unit and remote to set to desired temperature
- Low-decibel operation won't interfere with normal conversation
- Waterfall heating and cooling via auto-rotating deflectors
- I Feel function senses the temperature surrounding the remote control to adjust airflow and indoor temperature
- Blue fin condenser coil coating helps prevent corrosion and leads to longer life
- Wi-Fi ready (sold separately, item code TW60060A)
- Controller ready (sold separately, item code TW60030A)
- ETL Listed and AHRI Certified
*Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
CA Prop 65 Warning Applies to this product
For submittals, spec sheets, install manuals, certificates, and more, please visit https://www.greecomfort.com/resources/dealer-resources-current-product/
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.