Dosatron D20S (D20SVFII)
Precise, simple and reliable are words that describe D20S. Installed directly in the water supply line, the Dosatron operates by using water pressure as the power source. The water activates the Dosatron, which takes up the required percentage of concentrate. Inside the Dosatron, the concentrate is mixed with the water. The water pressure forces the solution downstream. The dose of concentrate will be directly proportional to the volume of water entering the Dosatron, regardless of variations in flow or pressure which may occur in the main line.
Accessories include the following:
- Mounting bracket
- Manual bypass
- Suction hose with strainer and weight
- Operating manual
- Set of legs
- Suction hose with strainer
- Vacuum breaker
- Recommended: 200 mesh filter, check valve, pressure regulator, flow restrictor.
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Pipe Size: 2 inch NPT
- Dimensions: 55 inch x 15 inch (With legs) 42 inch x 15 inch; (No legs)
- GPM: 5.00 to 100.0 GPM; 18.9 to 379.0 LPM
- PSI: 2.00 to 120.0 PSI
- Ratio: 1:500 to 1:50
- Percentage: 0.20 to 2.00%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.