Quoddy Blendu2122 Organic Lobster Compost is hand-crafted to offer you what we believe is THE BEST composted soil for maintaining gardens, beds, and borders. Itu2019s also a great base for over-seeding and repairing lawns. It is a naturally lightweight, dark, rich soil made from lobster and crab shells, composted manure, sphagnum peat moss, and lime. The lobster we use comes from the cold, dark waters of the Downeast coast of Maine and the Bay of Fundy. Lobster shells are a rich source of calcium and chitin, and make an exceptional addition to this all-purpose soil amendment.
Made with: Lobster and crab shells, composted cow manure, sphagnum peat moss, and composted bark
- OMRI Listed for Organic Use
- All-purpose soil amendment improves and revitalizes soil
- Assists in plant vigor and disease resistance
- Rich in calcium and chitin
- Ideal for conditioning all garden beds
- Great for vegetables, flowers & lawns
- No Bio-Solids, municipal or home waste
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.