The instrument is only as accurate as the probe is clean.
Probe cleaning is one of the most important parts of owning or operating any Bluelab meter, monitor or controller.
The probe surface is where the instrument takes the reading of the solution or soil/media. If the probe face is dirty or contaminated, then the reading will be inaccurate.
Accurate readings simplify crop management and provide improved growth.
u2022 Probe care instructions
u2022 20 ml single-use Bluelab Solution Sachets, 2 each of: pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 and KCl.
u2022 3x plastic cups
u2022 Bluelab pH Probe Cleaner
u2022 Bluelab Toothbrush (pH probe cleaning instrument)
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of pH probes is vital to maintain wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replacedu2014they can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.