Utility Submersible Pumps by Active Aqua are tough, maximum-capacity water pumps for the transfer and recirculation of water and nutrient solution. These pumps are ideal for use in hydroponics as well as many other applications including aquariums, ponds, fountains and other water features, and more. Available in two models with transfer capacities of 2642 GPH at 6.23psi (this model, AAPC2010) and 5284 GPH at 10.44psi (AAPC2020).
- Can also be used inline (non-submersed) below the water level
- Vortex impeller
- Durable impeller can withstand operation in water containing solids and sediment (up to a 6 mm particle size)
- Ceramic bearings for continuous use
- All electrical parts completely sealed in
- Energy-saving split tube motor
- Built-in thermal overload protection
- Removable rotor assembly for simple maintenance
- Optimal filtration
- Dual use (submersed and inline)
- Head height: 14' (AAPC2010) and 23' (AAPC2020)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.